Road Trip through the Kalahari


I was so fortunate to go road tripping through the Kalahari last week with one awesome group of friends...

We were travelling to Namibia to go canoeing down the Orange River, something I can recommend to anyone who is adventurous, loves the outdoors and who likes the idea of sleeping outside under the stars. Wish I could take pictures of those stars, but unfortunately that goes beyond my photographic skills :)

With me I took my digital camera and three disposable cameras...the digital camera used mostly on the road trip, the disposable cameras used on the river. Can't wait to see how those photos turned out! Will hopefully
 get to blog about them soon!

Here are some of my favourite photos of the road trip, edited with Snapseed x

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I see you mingled with some of the locals in the second last picture, what was his name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Dankie Corne!! Het jou raad gebruik om die weggooi kameras te gebruik, sal binnekort sien hoe dit uitgedraai het :-)

      Delete