LIFE LATELY


>>  our dogs have been keeping me company while I attempt to do some studying for my upcoming
       exams. 

>>  got myself a brand spanking new iphone, whoooohooooo!!

>>  have some serious obsession with updating my tumblr. have a look here.

>>  deciding whether or not to move out of the comfort of my mom's little nest and into my own flat. 
       i should probably mention that i currently commute between pretoria and johannesburg 5 days
       a week.

>>  i constantly crave piza e vino's azzip pizza, which they took off the menu (tssk tssk). give me
       a pizza base + gorgonzola + pears + basil + pine nuts + parma ham and i am there like a bear!!

>>  reading the fourth book in the beautiful creatures and i must say, it is painful. i rarely struggle
       to finish a book, but this one is just too much of the same. boooo. not getting any recommendations 
       from me.

>>  realised there is a huge amount of scammers on the internet, on all the trusted sites i might add. 
       whether you are looking to buy a new car or buying or renting a property, beware! when that first
       response via email pops up and they mention they live in the UK and give you their whole 
       life story: SCAM alert!

>>  discovered pukka teas...i have only had the vanilla & camomile and it is magnificent!

>>  getting ready for winter here in south africa. bring on the soups and the scarves and my lovely
       boots that have not yet been worn