ART APPRECIATION >> TWO

one of the first things i attempt to paint (source)

happy friday! this weekend is going to be a busy one for us, packed with dinners and brunches and housewarmings and family time, all of which we will be enjoying to the full. with rick needing to study for the most part in between, i will be pulling out my brand spankin new sketchpad and attempt to draw something cool. 

so this past week's art classes had me starting with not one, but three paintings. since this is my first time in a very long time combining my very rusty creativity and painting i hope that at least one of them will come out looking like something i would hang on the wall.

work in progress

my mom - doing a painting of beethoven that closesly resembles a vampire rock 'n roller
 oom pieter - started with the detail on the yacht's sails

No comments:

Post a Comment