HOUSE AND LEISURE NIGHT MARKET

so i'm sitting at my desk this morning, feeling like a pirate with one of my eyes in desperate need of an eye-patch. i have got this weird eye infection (too much information? sorry) and my eyelid has swollen to the size of canada. this was the first word to pop in my head, true story. 

i want to share a few pics of last week's house and leisure night market that i attended with the sweetest girls in kramerville, johannesburg. i loved it from the moment i set one foot in the door. 

the market was held at the most stunning venue, katy's palace bar, which has a beautiful sunset view over sandton's skyscrapers. this is definitely my kind of place with its warehouse feel, large spaces with big windows, concrete floors and brick walls.





 


 















 
if you're interested in reading more about the market and all the vendors, visit house and leisure's website here.

3 comments:

  1. nice blog and these images are very nice.
    Pass on my blog and follow me if you like, I'd love to.
    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annalisa, thank you for the compliment :)
      You have a stunning blog and such cool style!

      Delete