ART APPRECIATION >> THREE

I am almost done with my first painting, and hope to share it with all of you on the blog in the next few weeks. 

I finally managed to tick everything off my art supplies list yesterday. I really struggled to get hold of the specific brand of brushes recommended by my art teacher. She mostly uses Art Board brushes, since they are of good quality and very affordable. However, I could not find them at Jimnettes in Lynnwood or Herbert Evans in Rosebank.  So Archneers in Hatfield was my last hope, and they did not disappoint. I was so overwhelmed by everything in there that I walked out with one very full bag of supplies, most of which may not have been on that list. Heehee.

In the spirit of inspiration and looking for beautiful images to turn into pieces of art, here are some of my favourites. 

This is by far one of the coolest images I've seen this week. So adorable!



By looking at this collection you have probably figured out I am a very neutral person, right? Right! =) 

Source (1, 2, 3, 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment