SAY IT


in my every week life, mondays are always the busiest and most dreaded day of the week, filled with post-weekend blues, jam-packed highways and a busy workday. it always leaves me feeling extremely tired and ready for the next weekend.

last monday was very different.  as i opened my inbox, i had this beautiful email waiting for me from my best friend and it transformed my possibly dull and boring monday into a wonderful day. 

let me just say that reading this email made me realise how powerful words really are. sure, the people in your life may know that you care about them, but you should never fail to say it to them as often as possible. it's great to know that someone knows and sees you for who you really are, with all your quirks, and loves you for them.

image source

1 comment:

  1. beautiful.
    There is a new giveaway on my blog, go and follow me if you like, I'd love to.
    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/2013/06/giveaway-blue-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete