FEATURED - CERAMICA BOTANICA



today i would like to share with you all some beauoootiful ceramics all the way from san antonio, texas.  the artist, susan rodriguez, has been working with clay for about twenty years and crafts these stunning individual pieces in her own backyard clay studio.  i am in love with every single bowl, platter, vase plate and cup, with the colors and patterns just begging for attention, don't you think?  plus, all her pieces are food safe and meant to be used everyday in your home and on your dinner table. 

if you're a sucker like me, visit her ceramicabotanica etsy store, and make sure your plastic friend (aka your credit card) is readily available.




 





 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are so pretty! I cannot decide on a favorite! :)

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness, she is so talented. These are incredibly beautiful. Such great pieces of art. That last vase is beyond fabulous. Great post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I know I just love all her gorgeous work! x

      Delete
  3. These pieces are gorgeous, I'm blown away!! You blog is beautiful too, just found it but I'm following you on bloglovin!

    Katie's Beautique Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete