FEATURED - ZANA IN YOUR HOME

hello, hope everyone is ready for another week.  rick and i are having ourselves a lovely little holiday by the sea from wednesday through to next monday.  six days of relaxation, books, a 1000 piece puzzle and long walks on the beach, if the weather permits.

before we go, i would like to tell you about this awesome online shop i happened upon last week, called zana. This proudly south african brand sells beautiful cushions, printed and designed by them, locally and internationally.  here are a few pics to fall in love with.



if you are interested in finding out more about these very cool people, read more here or visit their blog to see what they're all about.

3 comments:

  1. love all the pillows!

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post :) I'm also totally in love with Zana. Would fill my house to the BRIM with their cushions if I could x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki! I know what you mean, I love pretty much every single one of them! And I owe this new addiction to Zana all to your lovely blog :-) Thanks for sharing and thanks for having such an awesome blog x

      Delete