HELLO HELLO


The past two months have flown by. We had ourselves a few little adventures, one of which involved a freak-accident with me getting nailed in the foot and needing four (my first-ever) sutures. Although my days as a young, aspiring foot model are over, I will soon have a scar to help with my street-cred. In other news, my somewhat "small" addiction to online shopping is possibly becoming a problem. These wonderful shops just makes it so damn convenient. Citymob and Yuppiechef are the main culprits. I have a few exciting projects, holiday snaps and truly inspiring work to share with you in the near future, so be on the look-out. 

P.S After a weekend filled with too much yummy-ness (food and wine in Franschhoek is any foodie's heaven), I feel very much like the little angel in the image above. The kid is cute.. me - not so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment