FEATURED - KRISTY LYNN


Not too long ago, I was introduced to the work of artist Kristy Lynn. Kristy, based in North Carolina, does some amazing stuff, including works on paper, sketchbook art and oil paintings.

"The energetic undercurrent of life fascinates me: symbols, patterns, dreams, flora and fauna. In exploring these facets of nature on paper and canvas, I build upon a visual vocabulary unique to my artistic vision. As a new mother, I am excited to see how experiences with my daughter will influence my work."


She sells her art through Society6, which is just awesome since they ship to South Africa. They also produce her work on different mediums, such as iphone cases, throw pillows, prints, canvas and many more. How cool is that?


Here are a few of my favourites.

Sketchbook - WOLF SNUGGLE

Oil painting - ERUPTION

Art print - RESILIENCE


Oil painting - IDOL/IDLE

Illustration - FALCON

And just to show you how cool some of these will look on a throw pillow:

Pillow - SUNSET EYES

Pillow - THE WIND

To see more of Kristy's work, head on over to her website or find her at Society6.

No comments:

Post a Comment