NICE ON FOURTH - PARKHURST


Little by little I am discovering the heart of this lovely city of gold.  Although I am not yet a resident of Johannesburg, I spend most of my week and weekends here.  Fourth Avenue in Parkhurst must be one of my favorite places to visit. It reminds me so much of the streets of Cape Town, with really awesome restaurants, coffee and designer shops. They also have that charming lack of parking space, leaving you with a short walk to and from the restaurant. Nothing better to work off those consumed calories.

One of my favorite go-to brunch hot-spots in Parkhurst is the lovely Nice on Fourth, on the corner of 4th and 14th avenue. The long line of people standing outside and waiting patiently for a table will back me up on this. If you do decide to go, and you're more than two people, make sure you get there before nine am or be patient while you're waiting for a table. Trust me, it's worth waiting for.

I have been there a total of five times and have ordered their egg baskets every single time. If you're into avocado, I strongly recommend you add this to your egg basket - which is filled with poached eggs, bacon and topped with spicy tomato relish. Enjoy! 


Trading Hours
Tuesday to Sunday
07h30 am to 16h00 pm

Address
37 4th Avenue, Corner of 14th street
Parkhurst, Johannesburg

Tel 011 788 6286

Credits: images via

No comments:

Post a Comment