FEATURED - {ME}LONGINGS STUDIO


If I had to describe my style in a few words, whether it be my wardrobe or home decor, I would go for the word "neutral". I am constantly drawn to the earthy tones. Having laid that on the table, you can understand why the brand {me}longings studio  just speaks to my heart. I love everything about the organically grown fabrics, from their chic and simple patterns to their neutral color palette.

"The design story at {me}longings studio begins and ends with Chanee Vijay. She has a hand in each step of the design process. She draws her designs, carves them into blocks, hand paints the screens, mixes the inks, hand pulls the prints and block prints onto organic hemp fabric, and sews them with her vintage Bernina {a gift from her mother}.

She's been sewing since high school, but her mom taught her how to sew her pillow covers with quality finishes for a higher-end and more durable product. It's all a very, very, very slow process that she cherishes when she holds the final product. The best part is...it's all done in an environmentally sustainable way. Chanee's pillow covers are both elegant and practical - made to withstand the elements {removable & washable} in your most lived-in spaces."












If these stunning images are not convincing enough, head on over to their website to see even more prettyness. 

Credits: Information about the brand and all images via melongings.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment