FEATURED - COZAMIA PRINTS


As mentioned before, I have recently become very addicted to online shopping, especially when it comes to home decor. Art, kitchen utensils and ceramics are at the top of my list and I absolutely love browsing these items. Citymob is one of the coolest new things in my everyday life, keeping me up to date or introducing me to new artists and awesome products.

Citymob recently featured art prints by the very talented Nancy Ramirez, artist and owner of Cozamia. I just love her style and all the different shapes and colors she uses. 

About the artist

"I'm a color fanatic that’s fascinated with both traditional and digital methods of creating art. As a result, much of my work often combines these two unlikely mediums. I get a thrill out of mixing colorful fragments derived from abstract paintings with digital work as well as photography. I love how hand painted shapes and textures create unexpected contrasts against the sharp predictability of digital design.

I often draw inspiration from nature and everyday surroundings where I'm particularly drawn to color, symmetry and repetition. I get lost browsing through fashion mags, interior design books and blogs, all of this plays into the decorative vibe of my art."

My favorite prints

I prefer the neutral and earthy color palettes when it comes to decorating a home, but mixing it up with colorful prints just brightens up a room. These are some of my favorites, with the Flamingo Mingle at the top  of the list.

FLAMINGO MINGLE

LUCID

BRITTLE STARS

MARILYN MONROSES 


Credits: All images via Cozamia.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment