NESTING WITH LOVE MILO

Let me start with my own definition of nesting. "Nesting is the gathering of beautiful items for one's (present or future) home, focusing on the things you don't necessarily need, but want, because they make your living space your own." You get the point, right?

I have this idea that I would rather spend a little more money and get things that I can picture in our home ten years from now, rather than buying "cheap" stuff that will only fill the whole, so to speak, and replacing it with something better in a year or two.

For this reason, I decided to start early and gather things that I think I will like for a very long time, as I go along. I try my best to get these said items on sales and special promotions so that I won't need to spend a fortune. 

First on my list of things that I want to share with you guys are my new cappuccino cups from Love Milo. You may remember me blogging about them here.



What I got - Cuppatreeno

I bought two cups and saucers on promotion - through Citymob - to start with. I hope to fill my collection to eight of these lovelies. I chose the Cuppatreeno cups because they are larger than the tea cups. Plus I'm not really the biggest tea fan.


On my wishlist - Tribal triangle mug and Tribal stripe mug with wooden saucers. I will say that, although I love these mugs, I may just feel too afraid to ever use them at R200 a mug (yikes). But I am most definitely on the lookout for specials on these babies.



All images above were taken from the Love Milo website.

No comments:

Post a Comment